Sunday 20 November 2011

Bank, beautiful, Spoons



So Back in October one of my best friends Hanna Hillier who is an amazing photographer  and generally crazy legend asked me to assist on a test shoot she did for Next models where she works. Of course I accepted. Ended up having a lush day preserving GiGi's modesty in public, being a one woman wind machine and approving Hanna's styling (not that she needed my approval). GiGi was such a babe, literally stunningly beautiful and we all had such a nice day followed by a burger in Spoons :) Here are some of the pictures courtesy of Hanna Hillier. Note to self : Don't ever stand next to a model YOU WILL LOOK CHUBBB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) Thanks for commenting, makes my day reading lovely things. If you have a question feel free and I will comment back asap x